Thursday, June 5, 2014

Update

On my last day of 28 years old, I decided I should try and get this blog up to date.  I'm still about 2 months behind but I'll try and get this done shortly.

My big news though, is that I'm wrapping up my time in Singapore as I've been offered a position in the Sydney office.  Pending my visa gets approved by the government, I should hopefully be heading down to Australia in July.  It's another 2 year contract so it looks like I'll be overseas a little while longer (sorry Mom & Dad but it's closer to home than Singie!).

I'm very excited for this new opportunity to explore somewhere new!  I'm sad to leave my friends in Singapore but I'll still be back a bit for work and weddings next year.

Apparently I can't stay in one place for too long...a rolling stone gathers no moss!


No comments: