This was the first time I'd been back home since I left in January. I spent a few days in San Francisco seeing friends and then home to Sac for a week. My 10 days flew by between a Giants game, Napa wine tasting trip, shopping, eating Mexican food and relishing in my dad's amazing BBQ skills. Was great to see everyone and made me miss home =(
| My BFF Kari came up from LA to see me! |
![]() |
| Friends at the Giants Game |
![]() |
| Kristen, myself and classic CeJay |
| Napa Trip with the parentals and Bonnie Jean - view from Rombauer |
| The Stoddart Family keeps it classy... |
| Stoddart familia reunited again at Frank Family Vineyards |
| Some of my favorites (Craig, Erica, Kristen & Greg) from San Francisco came up to Sacramento on my last night in town. Can't wait to see them again this summer! |


No comments:
Post a Comment