Besides my parents who came in March 2013, Kristen & Greg were my next visitors from home. I was very excited to see them as they were recently engaged and a big part of my San Francisco life! They came to Singapore for a few days before we went up to Vietnam for a long weekend or what I referred to as Vietgiving as we spent Thanksgiving in Vietnam. More to come on that in the next post.
Even though I had to work for a few days while they were here, we still managed to see some sights. We went to lunch at a hawker market, had Singapore Sling's at the Long Bar and took in the view up at Ku De Ta. It was great to have them here and I didn't want them to leave!!! =(
 |
| Kristen & Greg outside of Maxwell hawker market |
 |
| Singapore slings at the Long Bar, Raffles Hotel |
 |
| Greg relaxing with his $20 beer at Ku De Ta |
 |
| Ku De Ta |
No comments:
Post a Comment