Hi Everyone - sorry for not updating my blog for a while. Last weekend I finally moved into my apartment and it's been great to be sleeping in my own bed and surrounded by my own stuff! There were 4 movers who delivered my shipping crate and proceeded to unpack all of the boxes...I've decided that I'm never moving myself ever again after this experience! There was only one thing that was broken (which was very minor) and considering the distance that the crate travelled, the movers in San Francisco did a great job wrapping everything.
Here's my living room pre furniture arriving:
Boxes upon boxes:
The movers assembled my TV stand and my dresser but I was left to tackle 3 bookcases on my own after they left. Let's just say that they're still standing...
It took about a day and a half to get everything unpacked and organized where I wanted it. I brought entirely too much clothing, but at least there is decent closet space here. I'm waiting to put up pictures and get a dining room table until when my parents arrive next week, but here's the almost finished apartment now:
Here is a picture of the swimming pool...it's definitely a lot longer than the standard pool so swimming laps is a challenge!









No comments:
Post a Comment