Hello everyone! First off, let me just say that this is my first ever attempt at a blog, so bear with me!
I've been here for almost a month now and it's actually flown by pretty fast. I hope to be settled in to my permanent apartment in a week or so and sleeping in my own bed has never sounded better than it does right now!
A few first impressions on Singapore:
1. They love to shop - seriously, I love to shop too but this country takes it to a whole new level. I've never seen more stores in my life!
2. They love to eat...apparently shopping makes Singaporeans hungry?!?
3. What global recession? See item #1
4. Cranes, cranes and more cranes...brand new construction projects everywhere you look
5. Singapore could show the United States a thing or two on how to be efficient...immigration, mass transit, government projects...
I'm sure I'll have more of these as I get to know Singapore a little better!
No comments:
Post a Comment