Sunday, May 19, 2013

Random Musings

Hi Everyone - I just realized that it's been a month since I last posted anything.  I've had some hints from certain people noticing that its been a while, so I'll try and do a couple of posts tonight!  There hasn't been much going on around here - I went to Phuket a few weekends ago for a bachelorette party, and the past two weekends have been in Singapore.  This coming week I'm back to traveling - off to Phuket for work and then to Vietnam (Hanoi / Halong Bay) as we get Friday off for a public holiday.  I'll have some more posts after that for sure!

For now though, I've been trying to take pictures of the random and amusing things that I see here.  Here are a few:

There's a spot across from my bus stop where the couriers go to pick up the newspapers to deliver for the day.  They don't tie them on, just stack them and go.  This one was a good day as the stack of papers was below his head...sometimes I'm shocked at how they can see!

Cavenagh Bridge over the Singapore River in Boat Quay...still waiting to see a cow on it.

This could be my favorite sign so far...not sure what the 'Thin Ho Association' is, but pretty sure I won't be getting a membership there...

No comments: